- A long and successful career working as an insurance defense attorney, including extensive experience in wildfire litigation, water damage, and other types of property damage loss. Serving, San Diego, Orange County, LA and more!
- Ethical and experienced negotiator whose in-depth knowledge of property damage law maximizes the financial settlement you receive from your insurer.
- Thorough understanding of California insurance claims process enables him to be an effective advocate that gets the most out of your policy.
- Deep familiarity with the weaknesses of poorly presented claims, and the techniques insurance adjusters use when evaluating and negotiating a claim.
- Partners with experienced experts in various fields to solidify damage valuations and repair estimates.
- Contingency fee means that Integral Adjusters only gets paid after you get paid by your insurer.
The Advantage I Bring You
Public Adjusters Serving All Fire, Water, & Property Damage Claims in San Diego, Orange County, San Bernadino, LA, & Ventura
Have you studied the ins and outs of your policy? Are you fluent enough in insurance law to be able to successfully negotiate against experienced insurance company representatives? For most policyholders, the answer is no. By hiring a trustworthy property damage public adjuster serving California communities such as Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and more, you get an expert on your side who possesses the tools and the knowledge to advocate for you, gather vital documentation and information, supply a correct damage assessment, and prepare a strong claim that gets you the maximum settlement your policy allows.
Why I Became a Public Adjuster
Why use me Instead of Other Property Damage Adjusters for your Insurance Claim?
I was an insurance defense attorney for 13 years and continue to be a member of the State Bar of California. During my career, I reviewed hundreds of insurance claim files and expert reports, and successfully resolved lawsuits ranging from several thousand dollars to millions of dollars. I have extensive experience working on property damage claims because of my specialized work focused on damages in wildfire litigation. I also have experience handling water loss claims, both from my time as an attorney as well as a public adjuster. Now I want to use my knowledge and experience to help California policyholders get back on their feet after a life-disrupting loss or disaster. I want to help homeowners and business owners navigate the insurance claim process and maximize their recovery from their insurers.
FREE No-Obligation Claim Review
Don’t accept the BARE minimum for your Fire or Water Damage Claim in San Diego, Orange County, Ventura, San Bernadino, or LA Counties
Why let the insurance company get away with paying you the bare minimum? Whether you’ve suffered a water loss from a pipe burst that floods or damages your home or business, or a partial or catastrophic loss from a fire or the recent California Wildfires, Integral Adjusters will give your claim the attention it deserves. Our service starts with a free consultation with our reputable public adjuster serving LA, San Diego, Orange County, San Bernardino, and other CA communities – Michael McEvoy. Whether you just sustained the property damage loss, or you are dealing with a difficult and ongoing claim with your insurance company, schedule a free initial consultation with Michael McEvoy, owner of Integral Adjusters, and he will answer any questions you may have about the claim process, examine your insurance policy, and discuss your coverage.